Saturday, January 13, 2018

Spaulding Innovation Challenge - eMotionRx - Pioneering Empowering mobility with affordable, cool, self-powered exoskeletons

Spaulding Innovation Challenge

I have been very fortunate to be involved with Spaulding Hospital since 2014, first as a patient, then as an adaptive sports participant (Ski & Track and Field), and then in fundraising efforts/ panels. I also have been involved in bringing them into my own R&D venture for using exoskeletons as rehabilitative devices for individuals with various mobility impairments.

I am very humbled to have been invited to submit to their $150K innovation challenge contest. Please check it out. It contains additional links about what I am doing/have done in this area. If you have questions about what you see on our submission , I would be very grateful if you'd make comments or ask questions on the site, as provided. and like what you see,please, please vote for my submission.

While I have got great feedback from the official judge, this Contest is unique in that it is decided based on how many people vote for each submission, so every vote counts. Voting is easy, just click on this link . Feel also free to share as you feel inclined to.
Links:
https://spauldingchallenge.com/posts/9061
http://www.emotionrx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment